Thursday, January 18, 2018

Thursday Post 267b


Heylo again, good evening and one final greeting for tonight! Firstly, Em’s final, final plodding total for Wednesday now stands @ 2272 and secondly, joni’s devotional topic’s ‘For The love Of Football’ but thirdly and way most importantly, I’m still owed ONE HOUR and TWELVE MINUTES online after I let PIG mum gleefully boot me off to bed @ 9:45pm!! >< *sigh* But just noting down that when I showered, I also softly, slowly but most hatefully sang 26% of my shorter second-favourite song out aloud, then we took Aunty Sally out to the Glen Hotel for her farewell dinner! I’ll miss Aunty Sally sneaking me Tim Tams and holding Era when I walk. XD Anyways, maybe expect a pissy plodding total from me toms? Not sure if Aunty Sally will allow me to come with to send her off, and also not sure if I’m seeing Ray for some acupuncture and massage toms, but Aunty Lucia will come mind me for one hour toms, alas. Righteo, hope everyone has a smashing end to their week toms!

Cheers,

Em. ^^

No comments: