Tuesday, January 2, 2018

Wednesday Post 267c


Good afternoon! Em’s new plodding total for Wednesday now stands @ 1688. Righteo, continuing events for today?

  • After washing and drying Era, I walk myself slowly and safely out to the gobbling :p table, rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.

Breakfast was some porridge with one slice of dry (unbuttered) toast ripped into it, one full mug of water, all my usual drugs :P (it didn’t really matter that I had to let horrid PIG mum gleefully force poor Ela to hold each bottle while Era unscrewed and rescrewed each bottle coz I was sitting andcould fully concentrate) and one full mug of milk (which I poured for myself after PIG mum had gone upstairs to change). I also spent ten minutes finishing my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel. Remember, however the cruel and unfaithful God tries to make my day bad for me, I won't let that affect me because my good day has NOTHING to do with Him; I'm perfectly capable of having a good day without Him, despite Him and apart from Him. See, my good day's dependent on my own good attitude!

  • Now @ 3:19pm I’ve finished another game of Bejeweled lasting 6:29. That’s today’s quotas satisfied, and I promise to willingly hit the sack tonight. XD
  • After breakfast, I walk myself slowly and safely online, again , rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
  • When Aunty Deana arrives, PIG mum lets her inside then rocks out to see Aunty Ann for a comfy massage.
  • We have an early lunch before midday; aiu long bao (say that in Canto) for Aunty Deana; fried dumplings with one whole plateful of little tong vegetable for me).
  • After lunch, I continue reading Joni’s memoir. Aunty Deana massages Ela, and then we try some of PIG mum’s mango pudding! We both agree it’s not sweet enough; Aunty Deana said, “She needs to add condensed milk,” but I told her, “I bet she only added evaporated milk.” XD
  • When PIG mum gets home, I use the loo once more for two tinkles then sit in the garage waiting for PIG mum.
  • We shop @ Underwood Marketplace. Of course, PIG mum gleefully forces me to buckle my own seatbelt all day, we listen to 97.3FM all day too and today, Era helps Ela stretch for twenty minutes before Ela opens and closes her palm 100 times, holding each for a count of five.
  • At Underwood Marketplace, we buy things from Big W and Woolies; thanks also to PIG mum who lets me buy a sushi roll for arvo tea.
  • Back home, I turn off the alarm, use the loo for one tinkle then walk myself slowly and safely online, always , rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
  • Kim’s coming to mind me from 4:30pm till 6:30pm today. I’m looking forward to watching twenty-five minutes of the news with her!
  • Tonight’s my first ice cream night for 2017; like I say every week, a very little’s better than none @all!
  • Toms: Kim’s taking me for my first shopping trip of 2018! Unfortunately the Lungs aren’t back yet meaning it’ll just be us for lunch; will ask Kim toms would she prefer lunch @ the Calamvale BBQ and Chinese restaurant or Woka Woka.
  • Then fingers crossed dad’ll take PIG mum and I out for dinner somewhere toms night!
  • Righteo, hopefully bbl, else hope everyone has a smashing day toms!

Cheers,

Em. ^^

No comments: