Sunday, January 14, 2018

Sunday post 223g


Good evening and one final greeting for tonight! Firstly, Em’s final, final plodding total for Sunday now stands @ 1580 (ha, I’m just over 1.5 grand XD) and secondly, Joni’s devotional topic’s ‘The Bible Trunk’. Righteo, final, final events for tonight?

  • At 7:25pm, I used the loo once more for two tinkles, PIG mum hit me with some eye goo then I sat in the garage and waited for everyone else.
  • Dad tootled us off to Sushi Train for dinner! Usually, with the parents, I only get two, max three pieces of sushi. Note, not PLATES. PIECES. ><’ Tonight, because Aunty Sally was here, I got FOUR pieces! Winner winner chicken dinner~ I also got two mouthfuls of yummy chicken kaarage udon, but can you believe this? One cup of green tea costs THREE bucks now! They only used to cost one dollar! Hence why we all just drank water.
  • Once home, I used the loo once more then walked myself slowly and safely online, again and always rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
  • Toms: dunno what’s happening toms morning, but come midday Aunty Jo’s taking me to Woka Woka for only half a lunch … *sigh*
  • That’s followed by a late torture session with Vincent the physio. ><
  • But PIG mum says we can go eat shaved ice with Aunty Sally afterwards!! :D
  • Righteo, hope everyone has a smashing week ahead!

Cheers,

Em. ^^

P.S. Tee hee, tonight I’ve managed SEVEN posts! That’s like only the second time it’s ever happened~ XD

No comments: