Friday, January 19, 2018

Friday Post 276e


Good evening again and one final greeting for tonight! Firstly,  Em’s final, final plodding total for Friday now stands @ 2743 and secondly, the final, final spam count for the week’s now twelve. Righteo, final, final events for Friday?

  • After enjoying Fr. Paul’s novella for twenty minutes, @ 9pm I went to the loo once more and did my second stinky unspeakable for today.
  • Toms: expect a super-pissy plodding total from me, coxz while I’m going out, it’s one of the extremely rare occasions where I’m allowed to use my manual wheelchair: Samuel’s taking me to the Lifeline Bookfest! :D Hopefully PIG mum’ll gimme twenty bucks again, then I can choose seven sci fi/fantasy and one biography/memoir! I’m smarter this year, too: I’ve asked PIG mum for cloth bags to store my shortlisted books in: last year, Samuel brought me this awesome paper minion bag, and I happily stuffed in book after book after book after book until … BAMF! The bag EXPLODED. XD
  • Hence why Kim’s coming to mind me for just one hour @ 5pm. That’s fine; usually I finish the showering process in forty minutes, meaning think I’ll shower @ my usual speed. Oh, Besta’s coming to mind me from 10am till 1pm; she’ll get to see PIG mum for once, coz PIG mum’s still taking holidays!
  •  Righteo, hope everyone has a smashing weekend ahead!

Cheers,

Em. ^^

P.S. Tee hee, tonight I’ve managed FIVE posts! That usually only happens every Wednesday and Sunday! XD

No comments: