Friday, January 19, 2018

Friday Post 276d




Good afternoon again and potentially one final greeting for Friday! Firstly, Em’s potential final, final plodding total for Friday now stands @ 2536 9ha, I’m just over 2.5 grand XD) and secondly, the final, final spam count for the week’s now eleven. Anyways, potential final, final events for Friday?

  • Lol, I heard Aunty Lucia arrive outside when she slammed the car door. Thanks to PIG mum who let her in, I immediately walked myself slowly and safely to the bathroom for my nice warm shower, rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
  • So a nice warm shower for me – I washed and rinsed my hair today. Actually, PIG mum hasn’t told the Cathay aunties not to do that like she’s told the CODA carers, but I rinse out my own hair when it’s Aunty Lucia over simply coz I’m not interested in her incessant gossip. >< XD
  • I had one tinkle before I flipped the nice hot water off, got dried, creamed and rekitted. Then I used the loo for one tinkle, dried inside both ears, washed and dried Era then walked myself slowly and safely out to the gobbling :P table, again , rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
  • Now @ 6:04pm I’ve finished another game of Bejeweled lasting 8:20. Right, promise I won’t play again until toms. XD
  • Lol, PIG mum had already cut a pear into small chunks for me; I was afraid she’d gleefully force poor Ela to feed me the pear so she could show off to both Aunty Lucia and dearest dad (who’d just returned home from seeing the podiatrist) just how much she has over me, but thankfully she’d placed a fork beside the plate so once I sat down I immediately started shoving all the yummy pear into my gob. XD I also drank one yummy mug of roasted rice tea.
  • After Aunty Lucia cleaned the bathroom, she came out and yapped with PIG mum for awhile. She could’ve left after her hour was up, but what can I say? Both women love gossipping. XD I was clever: I asked PIG mum to pass me my mobile so I could Whatsapp Aunty Deana and remind her not to come mind me next Wednesday when Aunty Lucia was filling out her timesheet for PIG mum to sign; had Aunty Lucia not been here, I’m sure PIG mum would’ve ordered I get the mobile myself. XD
  • When she left, I walked myself slowly and safely once more to the loo for two tinkles and back online, always rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
  • Anyways, I’d prolly get back to doing the Lumosity brain games for PIG mum. Fingers crossed I can bbl after dinner, else wishing everyone a smashing weekend!

Cheers,

Em. ^^

No comments: