Saturday, January 6, 2018

Saturday Post 222d


Good evening again and one final greeting for tonight! Em’s final, final plodding total for Saturday now apparently stands @ 1278, despite the fact I haven’t even set foot outta the house today! I’ll really laugh if the plodding total I log in tomorrow’s LESS than the one I’ve logged in tonight, coz unlike today, I’ll actually be going out toms! XD Righteo, final, final events for tonight?

  • Suddenly, the doorbell rings! Dad sends me to answer the door; it’s Aunty Winnie and Uncle Colbert! Lol, I must be blinder than I’d originally imagined: Sam came too but I didn’t see him until I’d sat back down @ the computer! XD
  • When dinner was called, I used the loo for one tinkle first before joining everyone @ the gobbling :p table, rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
  • Dad laid out a sumptuous spread tonight1 with soup and rice, there was also fish, beef, pork, chicken and tofu!
  • After dinner, I excused myself and returned online. Poor Sam must’ve been bored outta his wits coz he wandered over to chat with me; both dad and I invited him to take a seat, but Sam was cool with standing. I got the chance to ask him two eye-related questions but have already forgotten the answers, sorry. XD I did learn that both him and Mel were born in Australia, though; also that his Canto’s not too hot.
  • When they left around 9pm I used the loo once more for one tinkle before walking myself slowly and safely online, again and always rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
  • Toms: again, just church, definitely nothing special. Actually, the special thing’s that it’s Peter Pie’s first sermon; I’m looking forward to hearing it!
  • Then, if the parents won’t lemme out for lunch with others afterwards, dad had better take us all out for dinner toms night! Righteo, hope everyone has a smashing day toms!

Cheers,

Em. ^^

No comments: