Thursday, January 4, 2018

Friday Post 267c


Good afternoon! Em’s new plodding total for Friday now stands @ 1826. righteo, continuing today’s events?

  • When the parents called lunch, I walked myself slowly and safely to the gobbling :P table, rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not  letting Him push me over.
  • Lunch was pizza! True, just the frozen thin pizza with barely any topping, but ‘twas yummy! PIG mum and I both enjoyed two slices and washed that down with one mug of Chinese tea each.
  • Before leaving for Ray’s, I walked myself slowly and safely to the loo for one tinkle before getting into the 4WD, again rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not  letting Him push me over.
  • PIG mum tootles me off too Nature’s Corner to see Ray for some acupuncture. Of course, she gleefully forces me to buckle my own seatbelt all day; we listen to 97.3FM all day too and today, Era helps Ela stretch for thirty minutes before Ela opens and closes her palm 100 times, holding each for a count of five.
  • Actually, correction: before seeing Ray, we buy stuff @ Sunnybank Hills Shoppingtown first! Not only that, we suddenly bumped into Aunty Rose and I remembered her! She was the cleaner back when I was in BIRU, see.
  • First, we buy a condolence card for Aunty Alicia. Uncle George passed away last Sunday, I think. PIG mum tells me that he’d suffered a stroke awhile back.
  • Did we buy groceries from Coles? Maybe! XD
  • Heading back downstairs, we buy more things from Asian Village. Pity we don’t bump into granny Wan but suddenly the cashier gives us free stuff!
  • Then I see Ray for some massage and acupuncture. He’s bought me this adorable lil minion bag; love the minions! :D He’s also bought me one pair of colourful long socks; he couldn’t find any long minion socks in Taiwan, see.
  • So I got some massage and acupuncture from him. PIG mum was in her element, obviously, yapping unceasingly @ him; my thanks to Ray who always responded. Only the poor man’s suffering the flu; his voice sounds terrible! ><
  • After one more loo trip, PIG mum tootles us home. I walk myself slowly and safely online, always rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not  letting Him push me over.
  • Righteo, fingers crossed I can bbl after Aunty Lucia leaves, else hope everyone has a smashing weekend ahead!

Cheers,

Em. ^^

No comments: