Tuesday, January 30, 2018

Monday Post 225c


Good evening and potentially one final greeting for tonight! Anyways, Em’s potential final, final plodding total for Monday now stands @ 1655. Anyways, events for today?

  • For my first game of Bejeweled ending @ 6:18pm, I lasted 5:46. Now, lemme play one more game lasting in between six and seven minutes, and I’ll willingly hit the sack tonight. XD
  • Now @ 6;30pm I’ve finished another game of Bejeweled lasting 6:30. That’s today’s quotas satisfied, and now I promise to willingly hit the sack tonight. XD
  • At 9am this morning, Mariana suddenly rang, confirming she’s take me out to meet the Connect2Group people!

So after fifteen more minutes, I got myself mostly independently kitted, PIG mum finished with Elf’s AFO and both laces then I let her gleefully FORCE L me to walk over to the bathroom to brush teeth. Teeth brushed, I sit over the loo for two tinkles, also leaning fully against the side rail and beginning a mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me with the patience, perseverance, strength and endurance I need to get through today with, giving PIG mum all the pleasure, all the satisfaction and just suffering for her whenever she decided that only she can be happy and/or satisfied. It doesn't sound very fair, but she's taught me through her actions, if not through her words, that it's enough she's happy and/or satisfied, and I guess whenever that happens, I've just got to grit my teeth and endure. >< *sigh*

  • After washing and drying Era, I walk myself slowly and safely out to the gobbling :P table, rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.

Breakfast is two plain (no honey) Weet-Bix with milk, all my usual drugs :P and one full mug of water. Over breakfast, I also spend ten minutes continuing my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me get through today okay. I find it's exceedingly important to constantly remind the cruel and unfaithful God that He has no bearing  on  my good day whatsoever, that I am perfectly capable of having a good day without Him, despite Him and apart from Him, because my good day's dependent on my own good attitude. If only God would remember that ... *sigh* He created the phrase 'live and let live', so why the heck can't He lemme live the free, independent life that I deserve? Okay, fair enough, we all only deserve death because of Him, but why can't He just lemme live the life that nearly everyone else gets to live?? *sigh* Unfortunately, dad for some reason rolled outta bed the wrong way and he randomly chucked some cow @ me, ordering me to go wash the dishes! Argh, I HATES standing practice! ><

  • That done, I walk myself slowly and safely online, again rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
  • At 9:55am, I walk myself slowly and safely to the loo for two tinkles, always rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
  • When Mariana arrived, I quickly came out to greet her; it’s been years since I saw her last!
  • I got into her car and she tootled me off to somewhere for brunch, but I was super-pissed when we arrived coz the parents hadn’t put Sparkless 2 into Mariana’s boot!!! >< Thanks instead to Mariana who walked with me into the café; she got some gluten-free thing while I got a breakfast wrap and a shake~
  • Over brunch, we just chatted, catching each other up on what’s been happening in our lives.
  • After brunch, we walked back down to her car and she tootled me off to meet the Connect 2 Group people.
  • On arrival, I used the loo once for one tinkle then was shown into a room with a round table.
  • Two ladies come in for a chat but I’ve already forgotten their names! >< That’s alright; Mariana remembers! XD Anyways, I’m booked in again to see them next Friday; before that I’ve gotta see Dr. Ku and get him to change my initial diagnosis from ‘cancer’ to ‘brain tumour’. Wonder who originally decided I had cancer??
  • I rang PIG mum to let her know I was coming home. Only thing was, after taking the correct exit, Mariana got us lost somewhere around the Eight Mile Plains Bus station! XD
  • But we got home in time; I transferred card and PIG mum tootled me off her to see Aunty Ann for a comfy massage.
  • Lol, I’ve asked her before, if Aunty Ann greets me SPECIFICALLY when we approach her front door (sometimes she’ll just give a general ‘hi’ but lately she’s been going with ‘hi, Em!’) would mother please lemme respond first before she adds her own greetings? Butting in when you’re not even addressed just makes you sound, well, desperate. XD But she can’t seem to understand that, so hey. No biggie~
  • The usual happened: I silently enjoyed my comfy massage, PIG mum yapped incessantly and Aunty Ann pitched in every now and then with some affirming remark, which just set PIG mum off again.
  • She even couldn’t bring herself to stop while I used the loo once more for one tinkle and sat down to drink one mug of water, meaning we were like thirty minutes late getting back home! XD
  • Luckily, Carol was waiting; I went into the bathroom for my nice warm shower – I washed and rinsed my hair today. Because PIG mum used up so much of my two hours with Carol I showered half-fast but still found time to softly, slowly but most hatefully sing 25% of my shorter second-favourite song out aloud, opening both eyes for all the important numbers.
  • After I flipped the nice warm water off, I got dried, got creamed and had another tinkle. Carol rekitted me, and I had one last tinkle when she gave me a tissue to dry inside my ears with.
  • Back outside, arvo tea was one yummy banana and one mug of green tea. I was super-pissed when dad wouldn’t lemme attend Toastmasters, because Carol had said she was free to take me! >< Instead, I read for a solid half hour, while Carol very gently massaged Ela for thirty minutes and watched The Chase.
  • At 5:55pm, I used the loo once more for one tinkle, then said my thanks and byes to Carol. She’s back next fortnight.
  • The Good Doctor’s airing tonight! Must remember to watch it~
  • Toms: Aunty Deana’s minding me from 10:30am till 1:30pm, then I’m off to see Sonia for my first UQ physio for 2018! Must also remember to bring her the book I bought for her; she’s turning the big FIFTY soon!
  • Must remember to check my roster: is Kim coming to mind me from 4-6pm.4:30 till 6:30pm and will she take me shopping Thursday??
  • Anyways, hopefully bbl, else hope everyone has a smashing day toms!

Cheers,

Em. ^^
P.S. Joni's devotional topic's 'Exposing Hidden Idols'.




No comments: