Saturday, January 13, 2018

Sunday Post 223d


Good afternoon again!  Em’s new plodding total for Sunday now stands @ 769. Anyways, continuing today’s events?

  • When Aunty Sally/PIG mum called lunch, I walked myself slowly and safely over to the gobbling :P table, again rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.

  • Aunty Sally fried us dumplings and made hairy melon soup with pork meatballs! ‘Twas that yummy, when she offered seconds I said yes please! PIG mum had originally served me six dumplings but when PIG mum went to the kitchen and did sth, she quickly tossed me a seventh dumpling. *shh* XD
  • After lunch, I walked myself slowly and safely online, always rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
  • Waiting for Fiona’s arrival now; fingers crossed I can bbl else hope everyone has a smashing weekend ahead!

Cheers,

Em. ^^

No comments: