Monday, January 8, 2018

Monday Post 222e


Good evening again! Firstly, Em’s new plodding total for Monday now stands @ 2987 (hopefully, I’ll pass 3000 by night’s end) and secondly, Joni’s devotional topic’s ‘Advancing the Gospel’. Anyways, continuing tonight’s events?

  • Lol, before dinner, Aunty Sally wandered over several times and fed me squares of the mint chocolate block we’d bought together earlier! XD
  • When dinner was called, I walked myself slowly and safely to the loo for one tinkle before washing and drying Era then joining them and Aunty Sally @ the gobbling :p table, rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
  • Dinner tonight: rice, lotsa yummy garlic stem, one yummy Chinese mushroom two yummy but very thin and small slices of pork and three delicious and tiny chunks of the turnip cake Aunty Winnie made for us!
  • Dinner was spooned down with one bowl of soup after which I walked myself slowly and safely back online, again rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
  • Anyways, fingers crossed I can bbl shortly after 9pm following one final loo trip with my final, final plodding total for Monday, the final, final events for tonight plus what’s happening toms, else hope everyone has a smashing Tuesday!

Cheers,

Em. ^^

P.S. Tee hee, tonight I’ve managed FIVE posts! That usually only happens Wednesdays~ XD

No comments: