Monday, January 29, 2018

Tuesday Post 225b


Heylo again and please excuse the first post; I still get too excited whenever I get the chance to post before midday. XD Anyways, I’m back!! Who missed me?? Anyways, please don’t answer that question; I’d rather delude myself thinking that someone actually did miss me, rather then seeing comments on this blog saying, “Of course not! Why would you be missed?” >< XD Well, firstly today I’ve only been hard @ work plodding 388 steps today (obviously, I’ve not left the house yet) and secondly, TWFT topic’s ‘Move With God’ but thirdly and way most importantly, I’m still owed ONE HOUR and FORTY-TWO MINUTES online when I get back home this arvo! So hopefully bbl with today’s events (our trip overseas will require a special blog post), else wishing everyone a smashing day toms!

Cheers,

Em. ^^

No comments: