Monday, January 8, 2018

Monday Post 222f


One final good evening and greeting for tonight! Em’s final, final plodding total for Monday now stands @ 3061. Ha, I’m just over three grand. XD Righteo, final, final events for tonight?

·        At 9pm, I walked myself once more slowly and safely to the loo for one tinkle and back, always rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.

·        Toms: perhaps expect a pissy plodding total from me? PIG mum’s seeing Dr. Lin for sth and I’m seeing Aunty Ann for a comfy massage in the arvo, but apart from that …

·        Kim’s coming back to mind me from 4pm till 6pm~

·        Then SG resumes toms night; to kick-off the year, we’re meeting @ Dr. Lee’s place for dinner @ 7pm! Righteo, hope everyone has a smashing day toms!

Cheers,

Em. ^^

P.S. Tee hee, tonight I’ve managed SIX posts1 that’s even rarer than five~ XD

No comments: