Wednesday, January 31, 2018

Wednesday Post 278e


One final good evening! Em’s final, final plodding total for Wednesday now stands @ 2106. Righteo, final, final events for Wednesday?

  • At 9pm, I walked myself once more slowly and safely to the loo for one tinkle and back, again and always rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
  • Tonight’s ice-cream night, yay! Like I always say, a very little’s better than none @ all!
  • Toms: even better! Kim’s taking me for my fortnightly shopping trip! Looking forward muchly to meeting Pastor Grace and Naomi for lunch; Pastor Chris has currently gone interstate!
  • Then toms arvo PIG mum’s taking me to see Dr. O’Sullivan for potentially more Botox; guess my left limbs are going wrinkly again! XD
  • And hopefully dearest dad will take us out for dinner together toms night~ righteo, hope everyone’s having a smashing week!

Cheers,

Em. ^^

P.S. Tee hee, today I’ve managed FIVE posts! That usually only happens Wednesdays~ XD

No comments: