Monday, January 8, 2018

Monday Post 222d




Good evening and potentially one final greeting for Monday! Em’s potential final, final plodding total for Monday now stands @ 2885. Anyways, potential final, final events for tonight?

  • Thanks to PIG mum who opened the door for Kim when she announced her arrival two minutes early. I stayed online till 4pm then walked myself slowly and safely into the bathroom, rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
  • So a nice warm shower for me – I washed and rinsed my hair today. I also softly, slowly but most hatefully sang 25% of my shorter second-favourite song softly, slowly but most hatefully out aloud, opening both eyes for all the important numbers.
  • I had one tinkle before I flipped the nice warm water off, mostly dried myself (thanks to Kim who kindly helped me dry my back, both legs and Era), mostly creamed myself (again, thanks to Kim who kindly helped me cream my back, both calves and Era) then mostly rekitted myself (thanks to Kim who kindly helped with Erf’s sock, Elf’s AFO and both laces). Then I sat over the loo and dried inside both ears, washed and dried Era then walked myself slowly and safely out to the gobbling :p table, again rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
  • Yay today was white tea day! I enjoyed mine with one spoonful of honey~ Arvo tea was one yummy banana, after which gobbled I sat and happily read for one hour. Pity that the book Dr. Dr. Tai lent me’s so awful; were it not for the fact that she’d highly recommended him I’d have stopped reading after fifty pages! XD As for Kim, after she cleaned the bathroom she very gently and very sporadically massaged Ela over one hur while watching cooking YouTube videos.
  • Before Kim left (she’s back toms arvo) I went and did a stinky unspeakable.
  • Then I got into the 4WD, coz dearest dad was taking us ladies to the Mt. Gravatt lookout to watch the sunset!
  • ‘Twas pretty windy there, but I was wearing a beanie and was fine. As for PIG mum, she got herself entangled in some scarf.
  • Originally I’d sat down on this bench with a backrest, but dad walked with me to some grassy hill with a good view, where I sat beside Aunty Sally. We are started clicking photos~
  • Once the sun had set, we returned to the car and dad tootled us home.
  • Back inside, I used the loo again then walked myself slowly and safely back online, always rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
  • Waiting for dinner now! Fingers crossed I can bbl afterwards, else hope everyone has a smashing day toms!

Cheers,

Em. ^^

No comments: