Thursday, January 18, 2018

Friday Post 276c


Good afternoon! Em’s new plodding total for Friday now stands @ 2329. Righteo, take two: events for today?

  • Woo hoo, 12TH consecutive awesome sleep last night! Nature didn’t call until the noisy garbage truck THUNDERED down our road @ 5:45am and woke me; after one pot :P trip, I yelled upstairs to PIG mum was it time to get up yet and send Aunty Sally off to the airport? Hearing no reply, I then spent the ten minutes till 5:55am beginning a mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me with the patience, perseverance, strength and endurance I need to get through today with, giving PIG mum all the pleasure, all the satisfaction and just suffering for her whenever she decided that only she can be happy and/or satisfied. It doesn't sound very fair, but she's taught me through her actions, if not through her words, that it's enough she's happy and/or satisfied, and I guess whenever that happens, I've just got to grit my teeth and endure. >< *sigh* But the most incredible thing’s that I’ve had my 5th dream for 2018! In this dream, I’ve walked to the mouth of the stairs, grabbed the railing and called upstairs, “Aunty Sally, where are you? It’s time to leave for the airport!”
  • At 2:08pm I’ve finished one game of Bejeweled lasting 6:38. Now, lemme play one more game lasting in between five and six minutes, and I’ll willingly hit the sack tonight. XD
  • Now @ 2:19pm I’ve finished another game of Bejeweled lasting 5:58. That’s today’s quotas satisfied and now I promise to willingly hit the sack tonight. XD
  • At 5:55am, I yelled upstairs to PIG mum didn’t we haveta take Aunty Sally to the airport yet? Dad came down, saying Aunty Sally had already said bye to me last night and that he’d drive Aunty Sally to the airport herself. I was grumpy and sang myself back to sleep, huh. ><
  • But when PIG mum came into my room, I immediately sat up, saying “Let’s go!’ and amazingly, PIG mum agreed! Meaning I skipped my fifteen more minutes with Daddy Bear and doubtless he’ll be a sook and complain to Besta toms, but hey. XD
  • I used the pot :P once more then got myself mostly independently kitted. PIG mum finished with Elf’s AFO and both laces, then I sat outside waiting for Aunty Sally to come downstairs.
  • After posing for photos, we all climbed into the car and dad tootled us off to the airport. He’d brought Bear Bear along for the journey! Somewhere along the highway, Bear Bear asked could he please sit up front with Aunty Sally to say bye; she said sure and I passed him to the front seat~
  • At the airport, dad dropped us ladies off and went to find parking. We went inside and looked around where Aunty Sally could check in; I was very touched when a porter/some employee asked would I like him to get me a wheelchair? I laughed, replying, “I’d love a wheelchair, sir; thanks very much! However mother here would probably rather disembowel me before letting me sit it one so I’d better decline your kind offer.

“Will you be alright?” the old man asks, obviously concerned.”

“Yeah, I’ll be right; don’t worry.’

·        After PIG mum took me once to the loo, we just sat around and chatted until dad returned after parking the car. Then he went and bought us sushi! Lol, I’d been hoping for a breakky roll from Hungry Jack’s, but this morning was the first time I’d ever had SUSHI for BREAKFAST! XD Aunty Sally passed me two slices~

·        Then ‘twas time to bid Aunty Sally farewell. I’ll really miss her holding Era when I struggled to walk; I’ll also miss how she’s sneak me Tim Tams/lamingtons whenever mother wasn’t around!

·        Well, the lookout where you wait to say bye doesn’t have any seats (may Facebook the airport and ask them could they provide some) but I just leant against the double railing (no fear of falling down) and braced myself. Era clung onto the top rail but PIG mum immediately noticed and hauled Ela up there too; since she’s so concerned with symmetry I dropped Ela back down immediately then placed Era down too; I was fine coz I had the thick glass pane to lean against.

·        When Aunty Sally appeared we all waved and called bye to her; thanks to dad who held hands with Era back to the 4WD, meaning I’m sure I walked well all the way back to the car, Erf passing Elf with every step.

·        But instead of going home, dad tootles us off to Garbo! While he sends PIG mum to exchange money for our trip to New Zealand (one AUD equals like $1.06NZD, BTW), we hold hands and get my book from QBD! Well, not my book; the book I asked the store person to hold for me. I was very impressed: when I reached the counter, not only was the book already sitting there, there were also several copies of the same book behind it!

·        Book bought, dad walks with me down the escalator, but turns out he doesn’t remember where the money exchange place is either, so I sit down first and dad goes in search of PIG mum.

·        When he returns with her, we walk back to the 4WD and dad tootles us off to Calamvale Central for lunch, coz PIG mum says she needs a haircut.

·        Yay, I get the corner sofa seat @ Chatterbox today; dad also brings me the day’s Courier Mail, which I happily read.

·        Lunch, as expected, is sparse: 1/3 a yummy filo and less than half a slice of sultana bread. I asked PIG mum why she gets a whole 1/3 but I get less; she replies obviously coz I’m not as mobile as her. *sigh*

·        Back home, I use the loo once then walk myself slowly and safely online, again rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.

·        Waiting for Aunty Lucia to come mind me for one hour now. *sigh* Wish she’d stop coming … she refuses to walk behind me like Aunty Kitty does and keep me safe; besides, like PIG mum, she’s such a GOSSIP! ><

·        Toms: expect a super-pissy plodding total from me, coz I’m not going out. Besta’s coming to mind me from 10am till 1pm, then Kim’s doing the same from 4pm till 6pm. Fingers crossed PIG mum will find my book for me and I can get some good hours of reading in! anyways, hopefully bbl, else hope everyone has a smashing week ahead!

Cheers,

Em. ^^



No comments: