Wednesday, December 15, 2021

Thursday Post 395

 Good afternoon! Firstly, my final, final plodding total from last night's actually 5752 (ha, I was more than half a normal person yesterday XD); secondly, Joni's devotional topic from last night's 'Serve Wholeheartedly'; thirdly, today I've been hard @ work plodding 2535 steps; fourthly, John Piper's devotional topic from last night's 'Life And Death At Christmas and fifthly, TWFT topic's 'How To Solve Your Problems' but sixthly and way most importantly, I'm really still owed ONE HOUR and TWENTY-EIGHT MINUTES online after PIG mum gets home and I let her nab @ least half my sausage bun for arvo tea!! Anyways, just briefly, yesterday's events first?

  • My final physio session with Jacky for 2021: five minutes sitting on wobble board, lat rows and lat pulls (several sets of twelve and theraband pulling
  • Saw Aunty Ann for a comfy massage
  • Went out and joined the final city hall choir rehearsal and dinner for 2021! Got stuck in awful traffic just off the highway; didn't arrive until like 6:35pm! >< But felt loved when Cath saw me and everyone burst into applause saying hi~
  • Had dinner together afterwards @ Grill'd Wintergarden; had enough to order a small chips with my burger, woo hoo! Felt loved that after Nisha went elsewhere to talk on her mobile, everyone started leaving and Mr. Jay came to sit and chat with me before Cath did too~
  • Got home just after 10pm; PIG mum chucked a cow coz the parking permit was missing? Since we found parking without needing the permit, she says it must've fallen out without my noticing.
  • Today: woo hoo, 22ND consecutive awesome sleep last night! Nature didn't call until 6:10am and after one pot :P trip I immediately fell back asleep since I knew for certain that PIG mum would get noisy one hour later!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: