Monday, December 13, 2021

Tuesday Post 394b

 Heylo again, good afternoon and probably one final greeting for Tuesday! Firstly, Em's probable final, final plodding total for Tuesday now stands @ 2743 but secondly and way more importantly, I'm really still owed SEVENTEEN MINUTES online when I get back from our Toastmasters Christmas party tonight!! >< *sigh* Righteo, probable final, final events for today?

  • When Hannah arrives she bids me good morning and offers me fifteen more minutes, to which Uber nods @ her. When she comes back, we get me kitted, I head over to the bathroom and brush teeth (Ela enjoys her first break) and sit over the loo for one tinkle. When I realise I feel like doing a stinky unspeakable, I wash and dry Era before walking myself slowly and safely out to the gobbling :P table,  rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.    
  • Breakfast is one slice of dry (unbuttered) toast smeared with avocado and sprinkled with a little salt, all my usual drugs :P and one full mug of water. Over breakfast, I spent another ten minutes continuing my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me get through today okay. I find it's exceedingly important to constantly remind the cruel and unfaithful God that He has no bearing  on  my good day whatsoever, that I am perfectly capable of having a good day without Him, despite Him and apart from Him, because my good day's dependent on my own good attitude. If only God would remember that ... *sigh* He created the phrase 'live and let live', so why the heck can't He lemme live the free, independent life that I deserve? Okay, fair enough, we all only deserve death because of Him, but why can't He just lemme live the life that nearly everyone else gets to live?? *sigh*
  • After breakfast, I walk myself slowly and safely back to the loo, again rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over. There, I do a stinky unspeakable, also leaning fully against the side rail and finishing my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel. Remember, however the cruel and unfaithful God tries to make my day bad for me, I won't let that affect me because my good day has NOTHING to do with Him; I'm perfectly capable of having a good day without Him, despite Him and apart from Him. See, my good day's dependent on my own good attitude!

  •  After washing and drying Era, I walk myself slowly and safely online, always  rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.   

  • When David arrives, I give him the belated Christmas card, present and say sorry for your loss.

  • Only thirty minutes left, so just briefly: physio today was ten minutes treadmill walking 0.8km/hr, fifty reaches for Era, fifty reaches for Ela, three minutes standing pracrtice and 100 steps for Erf.

  • Showered - hairwash today. Also thanks to Hannah who helped me rinse my hair out, thus freeing Era to hold my stupid right eye tightly shut.

  • Dried, creamed and rekitted Hannah was gonna make me a toastie for lunch but I wanted rice coz I'm having steak tonight!!

  • Instead, Hannah found me leftover rice and vegetables but not any meat; she fried an egg for me instead.

  • Saw Aunty Ann for a comfy massage.I immediately apologised for misadvertently damaging the rail that dearest dad immediately fixed but she was super-nice and brushed it off. Then I lay down for a comfy massage, while PIG mum tapped INCESSANTLY @ Aunty Ann. XD

  • Came back home and popped online. PIG mum's chucking some spiteful cow @ me right now but I'm trying to ignore her coz tonight I'm going out to the pub for our Toastmasters Christmas party! :D

  • Toms: hallelujah, my final (I hope) blasted physio for the year!

  • More excitement: since PIG mum only allows me to join one dinner out with the choice per year, I've picked the December one to count that a Christmas party! :D Dinner's @ Mosburger ... ooh, going to find out what's on the menu! Righteo, hope everyone has a smashing day toms!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^







No comments: