Monday, December 27, 2021

Monday Post 396d

 Good evening again and one final greeting for tonight! Em's final, final plodding total for Monday now stands @ 1926. Lol, perhaps I'll crack two grand toms. XD Righteo, final, final events for tonight?

  • After publishing the previous post, I started composing my special blog post on how I'd spent my Christmas Eve, Christmas Day and Boxing Day!
  • At 9am, I walked myself once more slowly and safely to the loo for one tinkle and back, always rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.   

  • Toms: hope PIG mum helps me up...
  • Planning to watch the Ready Player One DVD Amanada lent me; we've already discussed Ready Player Two for our book club novel for last month!
  • Seeing Aunty Ann for a comfy massage toms arvo; bet PIG muj's simply DYING to yap ceaselessly @ her. XD
  • A fourth consecutive day without support ... luckily I figured out how to wash Era by myself! It's awkward, but she gets cleaned.
  • Ooh, then maybe I can watch the 6pm news for the 136TH time!
  • Righteo, hope everyone has a smashing day toms!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: