Tuesday, December 28, 2021

Tuesday Post 396c

 Good evening! Firstly, Em's new plodding total for Tuesday now stands @ 4028 (ha, I'm just over four grand XD); secondly, Our Daily Bread's devotional topic's 'Great Wisdom' and thirdly, Joni's devotional topic's "Grandma Grace's Bible." But I'm nearly outta time, so just super-briefly?

  • Lunch was some leftover turkish bread with BBQ chook, mayo and lettuce; alas that PIG mum wouldn't gimme a slice of cheese. *sigh*
  • Dad took us for belated boxing Day sales @ Capalaba Park Shopping Centre! I bought a pair of PFs, PIG mum bought a dress and dad got himself a pair of socks before we sat and munched sushi.
  • Back home, I took a nice warm shower - I washed and rinsed my own hair today. I also softly, slowly but most hatefully sang 15% of my shorter second-favourite song out aloud, opening both eyes for all the important numbers.
  • Dried, creamed and rekitted, I plopped online until being summoned for dinner.
  • Woo, December has been satisfied TWENTY-EIGHT times!!! :D :D :D Dinner tonight: rice, lotsa lettuce, one small slice of beef, one small chunk of chicken and one BBQ chook chicken drumstick that I traded PIG mum for my another slice of meat for!
  • Dinner was washed down with one mug of water, after taking the cup over to the fridge I returned online.
  • Anyways, fingers crossed I can bbl shortly after 9pm following one last loo trip with my final, final plodding total for today, the final, final events for tonight plus what's happening toms, else wishing everyone a smashing Wednesday ahead!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: