Monday, December 20, 2021

Tuesday Post 395

 Good afternoon! Firstly, today I've been hard @ work plodding 3805 steps; secondly, John Piper's devotional topic from last night's 'Christmas Solidarity' and thirdly, TWFT topic's 'Handling Your Money Wisely (1)' but fourthly and way most importantly, I'm really still owed ONE HOUR and THIRTY-FIVE MINUTES online after I watch the 6pm news bulletin (Nine's) for the 134TH time!! Anyways, events for today?

  • Yay, 3rd consecutive awesome sleep last night! Nature didn't call until 6:00am and after one pot :P trip, I spend ten minutes beginning a mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me with the patience, perseverance, strength and endurance I need to get through today with, giving PIG mum all the pleasure, all the satisfaction and just suffering for her whenever she decided that only she can be happy and/or satisfied. It doesn't sound very fair, but she's taught me through her actions, if not through her words, that it's enough she's happy and/or satisfied, and I guess whenever that happens, I've just got to grit my teeth and endure. >< *sigh* 
  • Usually, nature calls every hour after that initial pot :P trip but happiness today was sleeping soundly all the way till 7:45am, when dearest dad very considerately walked silently down the hallway and unpopped the lock into the garage before waking again for another pot :P trip.
  • After dearest dad kisses me bye, retucks me back into bed and leaves for his hard day's work, I happily snore with Uber for another hour, waking once more for the pot :P shortly before noisy PIG mum begins her daily a-THUMPING around upstairs. Soon, she's let herself into my room to hit me with the eye goo, before going back outside and awaiting Kim's arrival @ 9:15am.
  • When Kim arrives, she knocks, pushes the door open, mumurs good morning and fifteen more minutes ... Uber nods @ her and she wisely removes herself for the next fifteen minutes. XD
  • When she comes back, I use the pot :P for one more tinkle, we get me kitted and I head over to the bathroom and brush teeth, where Ela enjoys a second straight morning from having to hold the toothbrush.
  • Teeth brushed, I sit over the loo for only one tinkle, coming outside when I realise I feel like doing a stinky unspeakable.
  • Breakfast is one bowl of bird food (what Dr. Ku calls All-Bran XD), one full mug of water, all my usual drugs :P and one slice of toast served pretty sliced up with avocado and sprinkled very lightly with salt. Over breakfast, I spent another ten minutes continuing my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me get through today okay. I find it's exceedingly important to constantly remind the cruel and unfaithful God that He has no bearing  on  my good day whatsoever, that I am perfectly capable of having a good day without Him, despite Him and apart from Him, because my good day's dependent on my own good attitude. If only God would remember that ... *sigh* He created the phrase 'live and let live', so why the heck can't He lemme live the free, independent life that I deserve? Okay, fair enough, we all only deserve death because of Him, but why can't He just lemme live the life that nearly everyone else gets to live?? *sigh*
  • After breakfast, I walk myself slowly and safely over to the loo,  rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over. There, I do a stinky unspeakable, also leaning fully against the side rail and finishing my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel. Remember, however the cruel and unfaithful God tries to make my day bad for me, I won't let that affect me because my good day has NOTHING to do with Him; I'm perfectly capable of having a good day without Him, despite Him and apart from Him. See, my good day's dependent on my own good attitude!
  • After washing and drying Era, I climb into Kim's passenger seat and she tootles me off to see Ray for some massage and acupuncture. Lol, instead of sitting beside me and holding Ela still, she sat in the corner and just did her own stuff! Luckily Ela didn't have any involuntary movements and I didn't impale myself deeper ... o_O 'Twas also refreshing to have a convo for once with Ray; like, he'd ask me sth and I'd reply, then I'd ask him and he'd reply! When PIG mum's present she just yaps incessantly @ him, Ray makes 'uh huh' sounds and she keeps going, while I just can't be bothered speaking! XD
  • After Kim tootles me home, I turn off the alarm then take a nice warm shower - I wash and rinse my own hair today. I also softly, slowly but most hatefully sing 18% of my shorter second-favourite song softly, slowly but most hatefully out aloud, opening both eyes for all the important numbers.
  • After I flip the nice warm water off, I mostly dry myself (thanks to Kim who kindly helps me dry my back, both legs and Era), mostly cream myself (again, thanks to Kim who kindly helps me cream my back, both calves and Era) and mostly rekit myself (thanks to Kim who kindly helps me with the bra strap, Erf's sock, Elf's AFO and both laces).
  • After sitting over the loo for one tinkle, drying inside both ears and washing and drying Era, I walk myself slowly and safely out to the gobbling :P table, again  rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
  • Cheers,
    Em. ^^
    P.S. All the interesting surnames I saw while watching the 6pm bulletin (Nine's, read by Melissa) for the 134TH time: Bavas, Gerrard, Bevan, Willett, Mackey, Palaszczuk, Kearsley, Merlino, Lewin, Kramer, Di Blasio, Flory, Genders, Whitall, Piortrowski, Ghislaine (first name, heard), zepstein (heard), Moe, Trump, Dalglish, Deller, Lagoudakis, Jardim, Noone, Dalton, Mortimer, Lamb, Biden (heard), Starc, Broad, Jhye (first name), WildermuthLofthouse (heard), Moon, Sobey, Nadal, Burns and Root (heard). Chris Kohler read the finance report 1AUD = 71.18USc. Ebony Cavallaro read the weather report from the Goodwill Bridge. Brisbane was 23-33 today. Brisbane toms: 21-32. Sunrise 4:41am Sunset 6:32pm.

No comments: