Thursday, December 23, 2021

Thursday Post 396b

 Heylo again, good evening and potentially one final greeting for tonight! Firstly, Em's potential final, final plodding total for Thursday now stands @ 6409 and secondly, Joni's devotional topic's 'What Child Is This?' Righteo, potential final, final events for tonight?

  • First, I visit the loo for one tinkle, before grabbing Lian Hearn's 'Orphan Warriors' flopping into a squashy single armchair and reading for about one hour. The book title appeared on page 188, I reached pg. 200 @ 10:10am and I finished reading on pg. 220.
  • After posting an update onto Facebook, Karina and I began shopping!
  • First, we headed upstairs to Coles and bought groceries before heading over to  Kmart and bought PIG mum a birthday present! Tried finding dearest dad a Christmas present there too but nothing suited; instead, I hiked over to Best & Less and found him sth cool there.
  • Our last stop for the day was Woolies; I felt loved because Caitlin had a present for me! Only 'twas a box of Ferrero Rocher... XD
  • For lunch Karina tootled us off to C Cafe! I had my favourite BBQ duck plus a fried egg with a cold HK-style milk tea coffee; Karina has the roast BBQ pork with fried rice (costs three bucks more than normal rice and a Coke. Since she eats fast (actually, I just eat slow XD) after she'd finished she went down to Coles and found the item PIG mum had wanted (some kinda ham); when she came back I was tucking into my last mouthful of food. XD
  • Back home, I turned the alarm off and took a nice warm shower - hairwash today. Thanks to Karina who helps me rinse my hair out, thus freeing Era to hold my stupid right eye tightly shut.
  • I had one tinkle before Karina flipped the nice warm water off, got dried, got creamed and had another tinkle. When Karina rekitted me, I had one more tinkle when she was helping with Elf's AFO straps and one last when she was giving Wally back to Ela.
  • Back outside, I boot the computer up, Karina returns to clean the bathroom and once she's done I head over to the gobbling :P table and sign her off, coz it's already 3:30pm! Since present shopping had taken longer than just grocery shopping, today I just took my quickest possible shower.
  • When PIG mum came home from her half day's work, I let her nab half my sausage bun for arvo tea and in return she gave me one cup of green tea.
  • When PIG mum finished arvo tea and moved back to lunch, I visited the loo and did another stinky unspeakable before returning online.
  • Originally planned to watch the 6pm bulletin from the mainframe but 9Now wouldn't load! o_O Luckily, PIG mum hadn't hit the sack yet and she kindly turned the television on for me.
  • Once the news finished, I used the loo for one more tinkle and then popped back online.
  • Frustration: when dad arrived home from swimming I immediately asked him could we please go out for dinner tonight? Can't toms coz I'm attending Christmas Eve service, can't Saturday night coz it's Christmas and can't Sunday night coz it's Boxing Day but dad said NO; he'll make it up another time instead!! >< Does he know how many meals he's already promised to make up?? He says if I remind him he'll cancel them all but what if he conveniently 'forgets'?? BTW, the count after tonight's FIVE meals. *sigh*
  • But I'm trying to cheer up, coz it's Christmas Eve toms! Mostly I'm just thankful that the headache has buggered off; can't remember who's coming to mind me toms but @ night I'm off to church for Christmas Eve service!
  • Righteo, hopefully bbl, else hope everyone has a smashing end to their week toms!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: