Thursday, December 16, 2021

Thursday Post 395d

 Good evening again and one final greeting for tonight! Em's final, final plodding total for Thursday now stands @ 2888. Nice number, for the Chinese! XD Righteo, final, final events for tonight?

  • After publishing the previous post, I continue sending my XMas Greetings out to ppl~
  • At 9pm, I walk myself once more slowly and safely to the loo for one tinkle and back, always  rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.    
  • It's ice cream night tonight; like I always say, a very little's better than none @ all!
  • Toms: Amy's minding me from 9am till 1pm; PIG mum says she's sending us grocery shopping so fingers crossed she'll lemme buy the groceries @ Calamvale Central and lemme buy a yummy pork salad roll for lunch!
  • Tiff's coming for my last OT session for the year: she says we can end with cooking even though we already cooked last week, meaning toms Els's meant to be doing impractical hand exercises for her!
  • Fingers crossed that I can read for one hour and then watch the 6pm news for the 133RD time!
  • Righteo, hope everyone has a smashing end to the week toms!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: