Monday, December 13, 2021

Monday Post 394b

 Heylo again, good evening and one final greeting for tonight! Firstly, Em's probable final, final plodding total for Monday  now stands @ 5172 (ha, I'm more than half a normal person XD); secondly, Joni's devotional topic's "God's Omiages" and thirdly, Our Daily Bread's devotional topic's "God's Omiages". But just noting down that I had an AWESOME time out with Kim for my once-yearly Queen Street Mall Shopping trip!! :D Traffic was perfect but I FORGOT TO BUY MYSELF STH!! ><" Since today's not Thursday, by the time I'd finished tucking into my first box of KFC, everything had already shut!! >< Instead, Kim and I took photos @ the big pretty Christmas tree and watched a Christmas Santa laser show bewamed onto the front of the City Hall. The night ended with us buying choc sundaes @ Hungry Jacks~ Toms Hannah's helping me up again @ 9am but David's giving me physio before I see Aunty Ann for a comfy massage. Most exciting, Nisha's taking me out to the pub for our Toastmasters breakup Christmas party!! Righteo, hope everyone has a smashing end to their week toms!
Cheers,
Em. ^^

No comments: