Monday, December 27, 2021

Monday Post 396c

 Good evening! Firstly, Em's new plodding total for Monday now stands @ 1748; secondly, Joni's devotional topic's 'Having More Than The Angels' and thirdly, Our Daily Bread's devotional topic's "God's Right Hand. Anyways, continuing tonight's events?

  • So a nice warm shower for me - I wash and rinse my own hair today. I also softly, slowly but most hatefully sing 15% of my shorter second-favourite song out aloud, opening both eyes for all the important numbers.
  • I have one tinkle before I flip the nice warm water off and call PIG mum back. After she dries my back and the back of the chair for me, I do everything else and she doesn't feature again until my bra strap needs doing up, Elf's AFO straps need doing and both laces need tying. 
  • After drying the loo lid, sitting for one tinkle, drying inside both ears and washing then drying Era, I walk myself slowly and safely back online, rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.    
  • The Slams arrive while PIG mum's upstairs showering; I yell for dad but he's like, "You answer the door."
  • Both parents reappear immediately after I've let them in; dinner's served early @ like 5:45pm! Disappointing fare: for the second consecutive day, I've not had any rice! >< *wails* Just BBQ food.
  • I returned online briefly myself but was summoned back around 7:30pm for PIG mum's mango dessert. Nice, but not sweet enough. Also, consistency was slightly too thick.
  • Anyways, hopefully bbl after one final loo trip @ 9pm with my final, final plodding total for today, the final, final events for tonight plus what's happening Tuesday, else wishing everyone a smashing day toms!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: