Wednesday, December 22, 2021

Wednesday Post 396c

 Good evening! Firstly, Em's new plodding total for Wednesday now stands @ 3134 (see? Told you I'd crack three grand! XD) and secondly, Joni's devotional topic's "God's Sovereign Timetable." Anyways, continuing tonight's events?

  • After Janice left I happily watched the 6pm news  (Nine's) for the 134TH time!
  • Once that ended, I continued sending my XMas Greetings to peoples.
  • When the parents summoned me over for dinner @ 7:29pm, I used the loo for one tinkle before walking myself slowly and safely over to the gobbling :P table, rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.    
  • Sweet, the parents lemme use the spoon Janice kindly gave me before afternoon tea for dinner tonight; December has been satisfied TWENTY-TWO times!!! :D :D :D
  • Dinner tonight: rice, lotsa yummy cabbage, lotsa soup carrot, some little slices of yummy chicken and half a chunk of yummy crumbed fish, which I saved for last, of course.
  • Dinner was spooned down with one bowlful of soup; after taking the bowl over to the sink I walked myself slowly and safely back online, again rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.    
  • Anyways, hopefully bbl after one more loo trip @ 9pm with my final, final events for tonight, the final, final events for Wednesday plus what's happening Thursday, else hope everyone's having a smashing week!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: