Sunday, December 12, 2021

Sunday Post 394c

 Good evening! Firstly, Em's new plodding total for Sunday now stands @ 3119 (ha, I'm over three grand XD) and secondly, Joni's devotional topic's 'He Leads'. Anyways, continuing tonight's events?

  • After PIG mum dries my back and the back of the chair for me, I do everything else and shew doesn't feature again until my bra straps and Elf's AFO straps need doing and both laces need tying.
  • After drying the loo seat, I sit for one tinkle, dry inside both ears, wash and dry Era and then walk myself slowly and safely back online,  rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.    
  • While waiting for the parents to shower, I start sending out my XMas Greetings. When they're done and I'm told let's go, I use the loo for one tinkle before climbing into the backseat of dad's 4WD.
  • Tonight we eat @ Vietnam Corner/Dong Gei. Wonder why they only serve water? Anyways, I got barely have a bowl of rice, some choy sym, two bits of charsiu and two strips of BBQ pork. Hardly enough; that's why I always say I live for my Thursday lunches out! XD
  • Dad dropped PIG mum and me off outside the entrance to Vietnam Corner but parked all the way back in the disabled spaces for Sunnybank Oriental; I didn't mind the extra long walk back coz he held Era's hand~
  • Back home, I used the loo for one tinkle and then walked myself slowly and safely online, again  rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.    
  • Anyways, hopefully brb after one final loo trip with my final, final plodding total for today, the final, final events for tonight, the final, final spam count for the weekend plus what's happening toms, else hope everyone has a smashing week ahead!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: