Wednesday, December 29, 2021

Thursday Post 397b

 Heylo again and potentially one final greeting for today! I've already logged in today's total @ 4632 so just potential final, final events for Thursday?

  • Nature and PIG mum beginning her daily a-THUMPING around awoke me one hour later. After another pot :P trip, PIG mum appears to hit me with the eye goo before going back outside and awaiting Karina's arrival @ 7:30am.
  • After Karina arrived and gave me fifteen more minutes, I used the pot :P for one more tinkle, we got me kitted and I headed over to the bathroom to brush teeth. Thanks to Karina who squirts me some toothpaste~
  • Teeth brushed, I sit over the loo for one tinkle, just coming out when I realise I feel like doing a stinky speakable. Breakfast is one bowl of bird food (what Dr. Ku calls All-Bran XD), one full mug of water, all my usual drugs :P and one slice of toast buttered and spread with the orange jam that Anna made me for Christmas. Thanks to Karina who turned on on Today/Sunrise for my viewing pleasure; over breakfast, I spent another ten minutes continuing my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me get through today okay. I find it's exceedingly important to constantly remind the cruel and unfaithful God that He has no bearing  on  my good day whatsoever, that I am perfectly capable of having a good day without Him, despite Him and apart from Him, because my good day's dependent on my own good attitude. If only God would remember that ... *sigh* He created the phrase 'live and let live', so why the heck can't He lemme live the free, independent life that I deserve? Okay, fair enough, we all only deserve death because of Him, but why can't He just lemme live the life that nearly everyone else gets to live?? *sigh*
  • After breakfast, I sit over the loo once more. There, I do a stinky unspeakable, also leaning fully against the side rail and finishing my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel. Remember, however the cruel and unfaithful God tries to make my day bad for me, I won't let that affect me because my good day has NOTHING to do with Him; I'm perfectly capable of having a good day without Him, despite Him and apart from Him. See, my good day's dependent on my own good attitude!
  • Whoops outta time, so just super-briefly:
  • Karina took me to Sunnybank Hills Shoppingtown for my final shopping trip of 2021!
  • Read Lian Hearn's 'Orphan Warriors' for one hour; bought groceries from Woolies and Coles.
  • Had lunch @ C Cafe.
  • Turned off alarm and showered - hairwash today. Also thanks to Karina who rinsed my hair out for me, thus freeing Era to hold my stupid right eye tightly shut.
  • Dried, creamed and rekitted I tootled online while Karina cleaned the bathroom and then massaged Ela.
  • Had half a sausage bun and drank some infusion for arvo tea and then smuggled phone into loo and did a second stinky unspeakable.
  • Planning to watch the 6pm news for the 137TH time tonight!
  • Also gotta finish and publish my Christmas Eve, Christmas Day and Boxing Day special blog post!
  • Ice-cream night tonight; like I say every week, a very little's better than none @ all~
  • Toms: it's NYE! Dunno what appointments I've gotta attend but must write 2021 reflections; will also hike upstairs and visit my upstairs bedroom! Rightteo, hopefully bbl after dinner else wishing everyone a smashing end to their week toms!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^
    P.S. All the interesting surnames I saw while watching the 6pm bulletin (Seven's) for the 137TH time (read by Katrina Blowers): Gerrard, Whop, Dry, Tognini, Tedros (first name), Wellwood, Dobson, Chae (first name), Brunner, Chipper, Paech, Ghislaine, heard, first name), Giuffre, Dolling, Musk (heard), Mansfield, Champion, Biden, Putin, Gyte, Cresta (first name), Whitfeld,  Silverwood (heard), Hazelwood (heard), Spong, Hartley, Gee, Stapleton, Maud (first name), Boland, Stekeetee, Te Whare, Djkovich, Fayiaz (first name), Costi (heard), Lester, Branson and Epstein (heard). 1AUD = 72 USc. Katie Brown read the sports report and Paul Burt read the weather report from the Broadwater @ the Gold Coast.. Brisbane was 18-28 today. Brisbane toms: 20-27. Sunrise 4:45am Sunrise 6:47pm

No comments: