Tuesday, December 7, 2021

Tuesday Post 393e

 Good evening again and one final greeting for tonight! Em's final, final plodding total for Tuesday now stands @ 4596. Ha, I'm just over 4.5 grand. XD Righteo, final, final events for tonight?

  • After publishing the previous post, I continued composing my XMas Greetings.
  • At 9pm, I walked myself once more slowly and safely to the loo for one tinkle and back, always  rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.    
  • Toms: 11am appointment to see Ray for some massage and acupuncture. Bet PIG mum's simply DYING to yap unceasingly @ him. XD
  • Wonder if she'll take me anywhere for lunch? Nah, prolly not. *sigh*
  • Arvo appointment to see Jacky for physio; can't remember: are sessions with him thirty minutes/one hour?
  • Nisha's minding me 4-6pm.
  • I've got choir rehearsal online from 5:30pm till 6:30
  • Righteo, hope everyone has a smashing day toms!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^
    P.S. Tee hee, today I've managed SIX posts! That doesn't often happen Tuesdays!
  • P.P.S. Oh, will haveta compose sth short for GCCW homework too. I've forgotten the topic, but I did send to PIG mum.

No comments: