Saturday, December 18, 2021

Saturday Post 395c

 Good evening again! Firstly, Em's new plodding total for Saturday now stands @ 2289 and secondly, Joni's devotional topic's 'How Good And Pleasant.' Anyways, continuing tonight's events?


  • When the parents summoned me over for dinner, I used the loo for one tinkle then walked myself slowly and safely to the gobbling :P table, rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.    
  • Woo hoo, the parents lemme use the spoon that I had the foresight to skoot my chair over to get before lunch for dinner; December has been satisfied EIGHTEEN times!! :D :D
  • Dinner tonight: rice, lotsa yummy garlic stem, lotsa soup carrot, lotsa soup turnip and like two slices of chicken.
  • Dinner was spooned down with one bowl oof soup and dessert was another little square of that choc orange thing I made with Tiff yesterday; after taking my bowl over to the sink I walked myself slowly and safely online, again rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.    
  • Anyways, hopefully bbl after one last loo trip with my final, final plodding total for tonight, the final, final events for Saturday plus what's happening Sunday, else looking forward to seeing everyone @ church toms!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: