Friday, December 31, 2021

Friday Post 397d

 Good evening again and one final greeting for tonight! Firstly, Em's final, final plodding total for Friday now stands @ 5227 (although I'm not certain I'm actually more than half a normal person because Wally gets excited whenever I hike stairs XD) and secondly, the final, final spam count for the week's now twenty-three. Righteo, final, final events for tonight?

  • At 9pm, I visited the loo once more for one tinkle and then hiked upstairs for my yearly trip upstairs to visit my upstairs bedroom!
  • Before reaching there, though, I lay down briefly on the end room spare double bed, popped my head into the middle spare bedroom, hiked into the parents walk-in closet, lay down briefly on the parents' queen-sized bed and lastly visited my room! Huge thanks to PIG mum for actually clearing all the files and whatnot she'd heaped onto my bed; originally i'd feared i'd haveta move them all onto the floor and lying down myself! Since she went to the effort, I went to the effort of returning to the parents' bedroom and retrieving a pillow to lie down on. in bed, I pulled off both shoes, lay down and had a frank conversation with the cruel and unfaithful God. When PIG mum came upstairs to retrieve the rubbish, I thanked her for clearing my bed.
  • Around 10:15pm, I visited my loo (think my monthlies arrived), washed Era in my bathroom and headed back downstairs.
  • Woo: a year of ZERO FALLS during 2021; hopefully I'll stay as upright next year!
  • Going to finish my 2021 Reflections now and then looking forward to watching the 2022 fireworks! Will ring Aunty Nga afterwards; she said I could!
  • Toms: aiming to have gotten outta bed before midday; doesn't that ensure you'll not have an unlucky year? XD Fingers crossed dad'll take us out for dinner coz Sunday night I've been invited to Bill and Ingrid's place!
  • Righteo, hope everyone has a smashing weekend ahead!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: