Friday, December 31, 2021

Friday Post 397b

 Heylo again and potentially one final greeting for tonight! Firstly, Em's potential final, final plodding total for Friday now stands @ 4462 (ha, should pass 4.5 grand before the night's out! XD) and secondly, the potential final, final spam count for the week's now twenty-one. Righteo, just briefly, potential final, final events for Friday?

  • PIG mum drove me to the Tsoi residence for high tea with them, the Slams, Ronnie jie jie and Uncle Tyrone!
  • Apparently 'twas for high tea but that was kinda jake coz there were only two layers! Sylvia jie jie made me this huge TEAPOT of Earl Grey tea though, and Uncle Ching had frothy milk!
  • Afterwards I used the loo once, crashed onto the sofa and played Candy Crush type games.
  • When we left I asked where's Ginger? Uncle Ching went into Ginger's room but the old cat wasn't there; he called out, "Sylvia, where's Ginger?" She went into another room and brought him out! Ela and Era both patted him and I gave him a kiss, saying, see you next year!
  • Back home, I used the loo for one tinkle and then popped online.
  • Once I've used up my most important two hours of the day I've gotta compose my Reflections For 2021!
  • So maybe bbl, but if not, happy 2021!!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: