Tuesday, December 28, 2021

Wednesday Post 397c

 Good afternoon! Firstly, Em's new plodding total for today now stands @ 2595 (ha, I'm just over 2.5 grand XD) but secondly and way more importantly, I'm really still owed ONE HOUR and NINE MINUTES online when I get home this arvo!! Righteo, continuing today's events?

  • Shortly after dearest dad kissed me bye, retucked me back into bed and left for his hard day's work, PIG mum began her daily noisy a-THUMPING around upstairs. Soon, she's let herself into my room to hit me with the eye goo and help with absolutely nothing bar Elf's AFO strap before leaving me to get myself mostly independently kitted, which I comply with after giving myself fifteen more minutes first.
  • PIG mum comes back to help with only Elf's AFO straps and both laces, before I let her gleefully FORCE :( me to walk over to the bathroom and brush teeth (poor Ela). Teeth brushed, I sit over the loo for only one tinkle, just coming out right afterwards coz I had to write a Christmas card for Anna!
  • The intention was to do a stinky unspeakable before Anna arrived, but she got here when I'd only finished rubbing my tummy. No problem, I got off the loo and headed into her car straight away, leaving the stinky unspeakable for later.
  • PIG mum has stashed Green Sticky into Anna's backseat but Anna was cool with holding hands instead; I walked much faster with her support! She parked underground really faraway ...
  • After showing our vaccine certificates to the waiter, he kindly pointed us to the first available booth seat coz he saw I was disabled.
  • For breakfast, I ordered the pancakes egg brnedict and Anna got some kinda pancake smothered with nuts. She even shouted me a chocolate thickshake coz after I gave her the card and box of Ferrero Rocher she said she'd forgotten to get me anything so would shout me a drink instead!
  • Over breakfast, we just chatted. 
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: