Wednesday, December 15, 2021

Thursday Post 395b

 Heylo again and potentially one final greeting for Thursday! Em's potential final, final plodding total for Thursday now stands @ 2631. Ha, I'm over 2.5 grand. XD Righteo, potential final, final events for today?

  • Like clockwork, noisy PIG mum going a-THUMPING around upstairs's my wakeup call to use the pot :P again, after which I spend ten minutes beginning a mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me with the patience, perseverance, strength and endurance I need to get through today with, giving PIG mum all the pleasure, all the satisfaction and just suffering for her whenever she decided that only she can be happy and/or satisfied. It doesn't sound very fair, but she's taught me through her actions, if not through her words, that it's enough she's happy and/or satisfied, and I guess whenever that happens, I've just got to grit my teeth and endure. >< *sigh* 
  • Soon after, PIG mum comes to hit me with the eye goo before leaving again and awaiting Karina's arrival @ 7:30.
  • After Karina arrives, gives Uber and me fifteen more minutes, when she comes back I use the pot :P for one more tinkle, we get me kitted and I head over to the bathroom to brush teeth. Thanks to Karina who squirts me some toothpaste; Ela enjoys another break from having to hold the toothbrush~
  • Teeth brushed, I sit over the loo for just one tinkle, coming outside when I realise I feel like doing a stinky unspeakable. 
  • Less than thirty minutes left, so just briefly:
  • Went shopping @ Sunnybank Hills Coles and Woolies but didn't read @ the library first since the CODA Christmas party begin early, @ like 11am!
  • Lotsa people attended! I had the aracini calls stuffed with bacon and cheese; I also traded the pumpkin mash for chips! 
  • Got home, turned off alarm and showered - hairwash today. Also thanks to Karina who helped me rinse out my hair, thus freeing Era to hold my stupid right eye tightly shut.
  • Dried, creamed and rekitted I plopped online while Karina cleaned the bathroom then sat and massaged Ela. She's back next Thursday, same time.
  • Let PIG mum nab half my yummy sausage bun for arvo tea and drank one mug of green tea.
  • Smuggled phone into loo and played Candy Crush till my lives were finished. XD
  • Looking forward to watching the news (Nine's) for the 132ND time!
  • Best of all, it's ice cream night tonight! Like I always say, a very little's better than none @ all!
  • Toms: think Amy's minding me from 9am till 1pm? Wonder where PIG mum'll send us?
  • Tiff's coming for my last session of OT toms; we're cooking again coz I didn't wanna end on exercises! Making sth with chocolate! XD
  • Then fingers crossed I can watch the 6pm bulletin for the 133RD time!
  • Righteo, hopefully bbl after dinner, else hope everyone has a smashing end to their week toms!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^
    P.S. All the interesting surnames I saw while watching the 6pm bulletin (Nine's) for the 132RD time: Baxter, Hine, Bullard, Yvette (first name), D'Ath, Hazzard, Bavas, Gschwind, Hogan, Leavers, Heinke, Griffin, Gerrard, Cummins (heard), Burns, Malan, Hope, Hameed, Hockley, Mortimer,  StayArvier, Blejie, Dick, Kearsley, Speed, Frydenberg, Croucher, Biden (heard), Obama (heard), Sayegh, Sayim (first name) Greer, Piortrowski, Snook, Avi (first name), Mannis, Dayong (first name), Jin, Capewell (heard),  Donoghue, Labuschagne and Gottlieb.  Dunno who read the sport report and read the sports report, Chris Kohler read the finance report (1AUD = 71.62USc) and Garry Youngberry read the weather report from Roma Street Parklands. Brisbane was 20-31 today. Mt. Gravatt toms: 20-28. Sunrise 4:47pm sunset 6:40pm

No comments: