Friday, December 24, 2021

Friday Post 396b

 Heylo again and good evening! Firstly, Em's new plodding total for Friday now stands @ 3421 and secondly, Joni's devotional topic's 'Christmas In The Stable'. Righteo, continuing tonight's events?

  • Precisely two hours after I'd started my most important two hours of the day online, I got off and headed over to the gobbling :P table, asking PIG mum could she please feed me some arvo tea? She handed me a banana (which Era quickly peeled and I wolfed down before she could think about gleefully forcing poor Ela to feed me it XD) and poured me one cup of green tea. Then I happily read Grass For His Pillow until dad said 'go use the loo; I'll drive you to church now."
  • When getting outta the car, the first person I see's Kwany with Daniel, and DFaniel hands a present to me! I ask high five Aunty Em? And Daniel immediately does!
  • I took a seat on the most left; Lam gave me one little electric candle and Wilfred sat two seats from me.
  • Janice led several Christmas carols and Pastor Grace delivered a short message.
  • Afterwards, everyone left the room! Seeing as nobody came back for me, I made my way slowly outta the room. After I'd stepped out, Josh saw me and asked was I alright? I asked him could he please walk behind me to the kitchen window because I want my drumstick? Josh goes sure and walks behind me to the open window. When I reach it, Charlie's shaking an empty box and I'm like please say you've got another one but there's none left!!! >< Instead, I suck an orange Zooper Dooper but my Christmas has been ruined. >< XD Joey got a chair for me; I sat and chatted with Lisa and Binda. Dad appeared briefly, saying meet me up in the main hall; when everyone left Lisa walked behind me up to the main hall. I grabbed a chair on the most left and said my thanks and byes.
  • Dad didn't come get me and drive me home till 7:40pm coz he was carpark usher.
  • Back home, I used the loo for one tinkle. Christmas Eve dinner was the usual bland affair.
  • After drinking soup I read for twenty-five more minutes since I like reading for @ least one hour each day when possible.
  • After taking my bowl over to the sink, I walked myself slowly and safely back online,  rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.    
  • Anyways, fingers crossed I can brb after one more loo trip now with my final, final plodding total for today, the final, final events for tonight plus what's happening Saturday, else wishing everyone a very MERRY CHRISTMAS for toms!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: