Thursday, December 23, 2021

Thursday Post 396c

 Good evening again! Firstly, Em's new plodding total for Thursday now stands @ 6765 and secondly, Our Daily Bread's devotional topic's "How They'll Know". Anyways, continuing tonight's events?

  • When dad arrived home from swimming, I immediately asked him could we please have our family dinner out tonight? Coz toms night we're attend Christmas Eve service @ church, Saturday's Christmas Day (so church again for Christmas service) and Sunday's normal church day! Imagine my frustration when dad said no; he says he'll make up that meal, but does he know how many he's already offered to make up?? Dad says I'm not allowed to remind him else he'll cancel them, but what'll happen when he conveniently 'forgets'?? >< BTW, @ last count, it's now FIVE dinners he's said he'll make up for. >< *sigh*
  • When the parents summoned me over for dinner, I used the loo for one tinkle and then walked myself slowly and safely over to the gobbling :P table,  rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.    
  • Sweet, the parents lemme use the spoon Karina kindly passed me after breakfast for dinner; December has been satisfied TWENTY-THREE times!!! :D :D :D
  • Dinner tonight: rice, lotsa yummy wombok, lotsa yummy lettuce, lotsa soup potato, lotsa soup carrot, some soup tomato skin, one lil piece of beef and one I'll chunk of chicken.
  • Dinner was spooned down with one bowl of soup and dessert was my advent chocolate for like the past three days (I keep forgetting it! ><" XD); after taking my bowl over to the sink I walked myself slowly and safely over back online, again rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.    
  • Anyways, hopefully brb after one final lloo trip @ 9pm with my final, final plodding total for today, the final, final events for tonight plus what's happening Friday, else hope everyone has a smadhind to the week toms!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: