Saturday, December 18, 2021

Saturday Post 395b

 Heylo again, good evening and potentially one final greeting for tonight! Firstly, Em's potential final, final plodding total for Saturday now stands @ 2146 (ha, I'm over two grand XD)`and secondly, Our Daily Bread's devotional topic's 'Well Done!' Righteo, potential final, final events for tonight?

  • Precisely two hours after I'd started my two most important hours of the day online, I used the loo for one more tinkle and headed down to the gobbling :P table to munch arvo tea, the yummy kaarage sushi roll I'd bought with Janice this morning. Thanks to dearest dad who'd prepared one mug of chai with milk for me; I also happily read for two hours and ten minutes, because it's only Wednesdays that I can spend a blessed three hours reading~  Today I reached pg. 150 @ 5:13pm, reached pg. 175 @ 5:50pm and reached pg. 200 @ 6:33pm.
  • Then PIG mum set me to writing Christmas cards! One for Mr. and Mrs. Dent since we're meeting for like brunch soon, one for Jess, Wilson plus bubs, one for Aunty Carol and Uncle David, one for Hannah and one for Kim!
  • One more loo trip for me before I returned online~
  • Righteo, hopefully bbl after dinner else looking forward to seeing everyone @ church toms!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: