Tuesday, December 14, 2021

Wednesday Post 395b

 Heylo again, good morning again and please excuse the first post; you know I still get too excited whenever I get to post online before midday. XD Firstly, today I've only been hard @ work plodding 459 steps (coz obviously, I've not left the house yet); secondly, John Piper's daily devotional topic from last night's 'Making t Real For His People' - oh, I forgot! Thirdly, my final, final plodding total from last night's actually 3176; fourthly, Joni's devotional topic from last night's "Sin's Deceitfulness" and fifthly, TWFT topic's "Look For The Hand Of God "In All Things"' but sixthly and way most importantly, I'm really still owed ONE HOUR and FORTY-SEVEN MINUTES online after I get home this arvo!! Anyways, let's start off with last night's events first!

  • Five minutes before Kim was due to arrive, I used the loo for two more tinkles. When she arrived and put Sparkless3 into her boot, I climbed into the passenger seat and we were off! Yay that dearest dad came home in time for a kiss and cuddle goodbye first~
  • Sweet we had a great run down the motorway and reached the Pineapple Hotel early! Sam was already there; I grabbed the most left seat and then more people started arriving. When Jasmine arrived, she immediately gave me the new Matthew Reilly book!
  • Went to the front with Sam to order dinner; umm, why was the dinner special mussels?? I was told 'twas steak! Went back and tried to find dinner that fit into the twenty bucks PIG mum had given me; aww, Sam was such a sweetheart, saying choose what you want and I'll cover the rest! The cheapest burger was like $24 bucka so I chose that; thanks to Sam for the extra four bucks and he even waved off me paying him back next year!
  • Around 9pm some waiter came and said I'm taking last orders and we're closing soon, so we relocated to the bar! I immediately transferred from Sparkless3 to the most left sofa seat and texted Kim to tell her where I was.
  • We left when everyone else started clearing off. Arrived home 10:08pm.
  • Repeat the usual nightly events, zzz~
  • Today: woo hoo, 21ST consecutive awesome sleep last night; that's the 24TH time this year I've achieved one straight week of awesome sleeps!! :D Nature didn't call until 6:20am and after one pot :P trip I spend ten minutes beginning a mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me with the patience, perseverance, strength and endurance I need to get through today with, giving PIG mum all the pleasure, all the satisfaction and just suffering for her whenever she decided that only she can be happy and/or satisfied. It doesn't sound very fair, but she's taught me through her actions, if not through her words, that it's enough she's happy and/or satisfied, and I guess whenever that happens, I've just got to grit my teeth and endure. >< *sigh* 

No comments: