Monday, December 20, 2021

Monday Post 395c

 Good evening! Firstly, Em's new plodding total for Monday now stands @ 2859 and secondly, Joni's devotional topic's 'Things That Last'. Anyways, continuing tonight's events?

  • Lol, dad summoned me over for dinner during the weather report! I said I'd come over really soon!
  • Before joining the parents for dinner, I walked myself slowly and safely to the loo for one tinkle first,  rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.    
  • Score, the parents lemme use the spoon I had the foresight to skoot my chair over to get after arvo tea for dinner tonight; December has been satisfied TWENTY times!!! :D :D:D
  • Dinner tonight: rice, lotsa lettuce, lotsa yummy garlic stem, a few strips of delicious BBQ chicken and a few tiny chunks of beef.
  • Dinner was spooned down with one bowl of soup, after which I wrote Christmas cards: one for Ray and one for Aunty Ann & Uncle Tai!
  • That done, I walk myself slowly and safely back online, again rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.   
  • Anyways, hopefully bbl shortly after 9pm following one final loo trip with my final, final plodding total for today, the final, final events for tonight plus what's happening toms, else hope everyone has a smashing Tuesday toms!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: