Saturday, December 18, 2021

Saturday Post 395d

 One final good evening and greeting for tonight! Em's final, final plodding total for Saturday now stands @ 2399. Righteo, final, final events for tonight?

  • After publishing the previous post, I just Facebooked. XD
    At 9pm, I walked myself slowly and safely once more to the loo for one tinkle and back, always  rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.    
  • Toms: I'm seeing Kim twice! First she's coming @ like 7:30/8:30am and taking me to BCAC for ESS, then she'll come back toms arvo, I'll have a shower and then she's taking me to our WOVB Christmas concert! It's been moved indoors in case the heavens open; we're told to bring a pic nic lunch; I suggested fried chicken! XD Kim frowned and said no, sushi. Final compromise? Kebab. XD
  • Unsure what time that'll end ... hopefully not too late, coz I'm hoping dad will still take us out for our once weekly family meal out!
  • Righteo, looking forward to seeing everyone @ church toms!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: