Saturday, December 25, 2021

Saturday Post 396d

 Good evening and probably one final greeting for tonight! Firstly, Em's probable final, final plodding total for Saturday now stands @ around 1652; secondly, Joni's devotional topic's 'Step Outside' and thirdly, Our Daily Bread's devotional topic's 'Christmas Child'. Righteo, probable final, final events for tonight?

  • After enjoying my most two important two hours of the day online, I got offline and headed towards the gobbling :P table, asking PIG mum could she please feed me some arvo tea? 'Twas dearest dad who handed me one yummy banana; not only that, he even peeled it for me! Mother's NEVER that helpful. XD
  • Took a nice warm shower afterwards - I washed and rinsed my own hair today. I also softly, slowly but most hatefully sang 16% of my shorter second-favourite song out aloud, opening both eyes for all the important numbers.
  • After getting dried, creamed and rekitted 'twas time to head to the Choi residence for the barbie!
  • When we arrived Uncle Ching kindly brought Ginger out to say hi and I gave him a pat; wow, he's SEVENTEEN now!
  • Then I flopped onto a sofa and played Candy Crush type games while the men fired up the barbie and the women chatted.
  • PIG mum took me once to the loo before dinner; I managed fine by myself.
  • Dinner was disappointing but I felt loved coz Uncle Ching actually cooked some rice for me! Also loved Slyvia jie jie's mashed potato~
  • Before we left there was cake; PIG mum made a DELICIOUS one! Both Sylvia and I had seconds!
  • Before we left I asked to say bye to Ginger; Uncle Ching led me into Ginger's private room, which resembles a mini laundry! When I called PIG mum to please come take a photo of us together, Uncle Ching just picked him up, carried him outside and placed him on the kitchen bench! I braced against it and PIG mum took some happy snaps for us~
  • After getting home, I used the loo for one more tinkle and returned online.
  • Toms: just church, definitely nothing special. Actually, the special thing's that Boxing Day means it's PIG mum's BIRTHDAY!! 
  • Just a pity the parents won'tt take me to the Boxing Day sales and I can't find anyone to take me! ><
  • Actually, I don't even know will dad invite anyone over for PIG mum's birthday dinner!
  • But I'm opening all my presents from Santa toms night!
  • Righteo, again, MERRY CHRISTMAS and looking forward to seeing everyone @ church toms!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: