Wednesday, December 8, 2021

Thursday Post 394

 Good afternoon! Firstly, today I've been hard @ work plodding 2371 steps; secondly, John Piper's daily devotional topic from last night's "Bethlehem's Supernatural Star" and thirdly, TWFT topic's 'Use Your Key' but fourthly and way most importantly, I'm really still owed ONE HOUR and TWO MINUTES online after I get back from our book club Christmas party tonight!! *sigh* Anyways,  just briefly, events for today?

  • Woo hoo, 15TH consecutive awesome sleep last night!! Like the past two days, nature didn't call until 6:10am~
  • Karina helped me up @ 7:30am, I did a stinky unspeakable and then she tootled me off for the last GCCW of 2021!
  • About twelve people attended today; Hap got me party food and Crystal helped me once to the loo during morning tea break. Best of all, Happy brought me Streets, complete with adoption letter! :D
  • Had lunch with the Lungs @ C Cafe. 
  • Got home, turned alarm off and showered - hairwash today.
  • Dried, creamed and rekitted, I plopped online and Karina cleaned the bathroom before leaving @ like 3pm.
  • Had some mango and drank one mug of green tea for arvo tea. Was so full I burped up a little mango, oops. XD
  • Using loo @ 4:55pm coz Kim's taking me to book club Christmas pizza party! Fingers crossed I get to tuck one whole pizza again myself. XD
  • Toms: PIG mum says she doesn't know, but hopefully she'll help me up, we can go for walkies somewhere (else expect a super-pissy plodding total from me) and that really polite carer's minding me from 4-6pm; think her name's Amy?
  • Oh, Tiff's prooly coming to give Ela an OT session too.
  • Prolly won't bbl tonight; just wishing everyone a smashing end to their week toms!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: