Wednesday, December 29, 2021

Wednesday Post 397e

 Good evening and one final greeting for tonight! Firstly, Em's new plodding total for Wednesday now stands @ 4284 (sweet, the second consecutive day I've walked than 4000 steps); secondly, Joni's devotional topic's 'The Desert Of Solitude' and thirdly, Our Daily Bread's devotional topic's 'Lion, Lamb, Savior!' Righteo, kinda briefly final, final events for tonight?

  • Lol, 'twas DAD who suddenly arrived home! I went back inside; lol, when PIG mum returned she immediately bit my head off for forgetting that she'd put the house keys inside my bag! Whoops, but that saved me from having to turn the alarm off once. XD
  • When Katarina arrived PIG mum let her in; I've always had bad facial recognition but add the face mask I'd zero hope of recognising her! XD
  • So a nice warm shower - hairwash today.  Also thanks to Kat who helped me rinse my hair out, thus freeing Era to hold my stupid right eye tightly shut. While I showered, Kat told me she's only twenty-three and studying some dual nursing/paramedic degree!
  • I had one tinkle before Kat flipped the nice warm water off, got dried, got creamed and had another tinkle. Kat helped me remember her: she's the one who accidentally coated me with moisturiser! When she said odd the moisturiser isn't rubbing into your body very well I was like uh, please check: think you've just coated me with showergel. Yup! XD
  • After getting rekitted I headed outside for an arvo tea of mango and some fruity infusion that wasn't very nice. Happiness was reading for one hour, after which Kat and I just chatted before I used the loo once more " 5:55pm nd signed her off with my thanks, byes, and prolly cya next years! XD
  • I happily watched the 6pm news bulletin (Nine's) for the 136TH time before returning online for myself. Once my most important two hours of the day were up, I switched to composing my special blog post.
  • When dinner still hadn't been called by 8pm, I asked when were we gonna eat? PIG mum replied soon and summoned me two hours later.
  • After dinner and soup I returned online and used the loo for one more tinkle " 9pm.
  • Toms: it's my final shopping trip with Karina for 2021! Just a pity I'll haveta turn the alarm off. >< XD
  • We're having lunch @ C Cafe but unsure can Reverend Chris and Pastor Grace can join coz they're still awaiting their COVID results.
  • After using up my most important two hours online I'll haveta finish my special blog post about Christmas Eve, Christmas Day and Boxing Day, coz Friday's NYE and I've gotta compose my Reflections for 2021!
  • Righteo, hope everyone's having a smashing week!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^
    P.S. Tee hee, I've managed FIVE posts tonight; that's not happened for awhile! XD

No comments: