Sunday, December 19, 2021

Monday Post 395

 Good afternoon! Firstly, today I've been hard @ work plodding 2455 steps (meaning I'm positive I'll have cracked 2.5 grand before the day's out XD); secondly, John Piper's daily devotional topic from last night's 'Christmas Is For Freedom';thirdly, TWFT topic's 'Pray For Discernment' and fourthly, Our Daily Bread's devotional topic's 'Fear Not'. Anyways, events for today?

  • Yay, 2nd consecutive awesome sleep last night! Nature didn't call until 6:10am and after one pot :P trip I spend ten minutes beginning a mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me with the patience, perseverance, strength and endurance I need to get through today with, giving PIG mum all the pleasure, all the satisfaction and just suffering for her whenever she decided that only she can be happy and/or satisfied. It doesn't sound very fair, but she's taught me through her actions, if not through her words, that it's enough she's happy and/or satisfied, and I guess whenever that happens, I've just got to grit my teeth and endure. >< *sigh* 
  • Usually nature calls hourly after that initial morning pot :P trip but happiness today was snoring soundly until dearest dad very thoughtfully walked silently along the hallway and unpopped the lock leading into the garage before waking again to use the pot. :P
  • After dearest dad kisses me bye, retucks me into bed and leaves for his hard day's work, Uber and I happily cuddle and sanore, me waking again once more for the pot :P when noisy PIG mum begins her usual daily a-THUMPING around upstairs. Soon, she's let herself into my room to hit me with the eye goo before going back outside and awaiting Kim's arrival @ 9:30am.
  • When she comes, she knocks, pushes open the door and says, "Emm ... fifteen more minutes ..." I wave Uber @ her and she wisely removes herself for another fifteen minutes. XD
  • When Kim comes back, she taps me up, I use the pot :P again for one tinkle, we get me kitted and then I head over to brush teeth (Ela enjoys her first break this week from having to hold the toothbrush), before sitting over the loo for one tinkle and just coming out when I realise I feel like doing a stinky unspeakable.
  • Breakfast is one bowl of bird food (what Dr. Ku calls All-Bran XD), one full mug of water, all my usual drugs :P and one slice of dry (unbuttered) toast spread with sliced avocado and sprinkled lightly with salt. Over breakfast, I spent another ten minutes continuing my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me get through today okay. I find it's exceedingly important to constantly remind the cruel and unfaithful God that He has no bearing  on  my good day whatsoever, that I am perfectly capable of having a good day without Him, despite Him and apart from Him, because my good day's dependent on my own good attitude. If only God would remember that ... *sigh* He created the phrase 'live and let live', so why the heck can't He lemme live the free, independent life that I deserve? Okay, fair enough, we all only deserve death because of Him, but why can't He just lemme live the life that nearly everyone else gets to live?? *sigh*
  • Breakfast finished, I walk myself slowly and safely back to the loo, rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.There, I do a stinky unspeakable, also leaning fully against the side rail and finishing my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel. Remember, however the cruel and unfaithful God tries to make my day bad for me, I won't let that affect me because my good day has NOTHING to do with Him; I'm perfectly capable of having a good day without Him, despite Him and apart from Him. See, my good day's dependent on my own good attitude!
  • After washing and drying Era, I climb into Kim's passenger seat and she tootles me off to Underwood MarketPlace to get a photo with Santa! Unfortunately, without the disabled parking permit, she parked around the side all the way @ the end, but hey.
  • First, we grabbed a trolley and bought groceries from Woolies.
  • Then I met Santa! Unlike Sunnybank Plaza, where the seat was huge and you sat beside Santa, @ Underwood the Santa seat was only one person wide and Santa was already sitting there! I asked him, um, where can I sit? Santa shrugged and patted his lap? I laughed and said no way Santa; I'd squash you! XD Hence I just stood beside him and Kim took photos for me; turns out they didn't offer photographs for sale! I asked Santa was he the same Santa I met last year and he replied no, he's a new one. Then I nagged him for not leaving me many presents under the tree last year and the year before that; when I left he promised he'll have a big one waiting for me under the tree this year! Don't fail me, Santa!! XD  Before we left, Yeshi wrote her e-mail address for me!
  • Back home, I took a nice warm shower - I washed and rinsed my own hair today. I also sang 20% of my shorter second-favourite song out aloud, opening both eyes for all the important numbers. Actually, I was all done only after 9%, but happily leaned fully against the side rail and watered myself for another tinkle before flipping the nice warm water off and calling Kim back.
  • After I flipped the nice warm water off, I mostly dried myself (thanks to Kim who kindly helped me dry my back, both calves and Era), mostly creamed myself (again, thanks to Kim who helped me cream my back, both calves and Era) and then mostly rekitted myself (thanks to Kim who kindly helped me with Erf's sock, Elf's AFO and both laces). Then I sat over the loo for one tinkle, dried inside both ears, washed and dried Era and walked myself slowly and safely back out to the gobbling :P table, again  rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
  • Before I can sit, PIG mum orders I pour myself hot water into my mug of chai.
  • Lunch is one tuna with tomato and onion toastie cut into four triangles; I had to remind Kim for the cheese. XD
  • Kim leaves @ 1pm; I think she's back toms @ 1:15pm and taking me to see Ray for acupuncture/is that Hannah?
  • Lunch finished, I use the loo for one tinkle before popping online.
  • After I've used up my most important two hours of the day I'll ask PIG mum please to gimme my yummy chicken sushi roll for arvo tea' planning to read for one hour and then come back online and watch the 6pm news for the 133RD time!
  • Toms: Kim's back and taking me to see Ray for massage and acupuncture; apparently Hannah's tank's still getting fixed?
  • Think I'm seeing Aunty Ann for a comfy massage toms arvo; bet PIG mum's simply DYING to yap ceaselessly @ her. XD
  • Shouldn't have any more events for Tuesday ... looking forward to spending my most important hours of the day online, reading for another hour and watching the 6pm bulletin for the 134TH time!
  • Anyways, hopefully bbl else wishing everyone a smashing Tuesday toms!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: