Sunday, December 5, 2021

Sunday Post 393b

 Heylo again, good evening again and one final greeting for tonight! Firstly, Em's probable final, final plodding total for Sunday now stands @ 5203; secondly, Joni's devotional topic for tonight's 'Rejoice!' and thirdly, the probable final, final spam count for the weekend's now fifty-two but fourthly and way most importantly, I'm really still owed ONE HOUR and ONE MINUTE online should Aunty Nga really video chat me @ 9:45pm!! >< *sigh* But just briefly, probable final, final events for tonight?

  • 11TH consecutive awesome sleep last night! Nature didn't call until 5:05am~
  • Attended the final Bible study for 2021 then attended ESS before having a Happy Meal for second lunch with dearest dad.
  • Attended my first Christmas party for the year: SG @ the Lungs! Went downstairs like thrice: first down to eat pizza, then up to open presents, then down to eat afternoon tea and then up to leave!
  • Had Aunty A's leftover slice of birthday cake for arvo tea
  • Showered - I washed and rinsed my own hair today. I also softly, slowly but most hatefully sang 20% of my shorter second-favourite song out aloud, opening both eyes for all the important numbers. Actually, I was finished after 10% but happily leaned fully leaned against the right side rail and watered myself for another tinkle before calling PIG mum back.
  • Dried, creamed and rekitted I plopped online briefly until parents said dinnertime.
  • Had a tiny amount for dinner @ Sunnybank Oriental. Well, not tiny; about one bowl of rice, about half a bowl of vermicelli, about 1.5 bowls of congee, one cup of Chinese tea and half the warm Horlicks.
  • Got home, used loo, returned online.
  • Toms: Kim's minding me 9-1. PIG mum hasn't decided where she'll send us yet.
  • Planning to write Christmas cards for all the book club ladies this arvo; think the party's Thursday night!
  • Fingers crossed I can watch the 6pm bulletin for the 130TH time!
  • Righteo, hope everyone has a smashing week ahead!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: