Friday, December 10, 2021

Friday Post 394c

 Good evening! Firstly, Em's new plodding total for Friday now stands @ 2452; secondly, Joni's devotional topic's 'There Remains A Rest' and thirdly, Our Daily Bread's devotional topic's 'Rescued From Powerful Enemies'. Anyways, continuing tonight's events?

  • When summoned for dinner @ 8pm, I used the loo for one tinkle before walking myself slowly and safely over to the gobbling :P table,  rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.    
  • Sweet, the parents lemme use the spoon Amy washed and returned to me after lunch for dinner; December has been satisfied TEN times!! :D :D
  • Dinner tonight: rice, lotsa yummy broccoli, lotsa carrot some fish that Aunty Emily had sold PIG mum this arvo and a little of the chicken stirfry I'd cooked with Tiff this arvo - yum!
  • Dinner was spooned down with one bowl of seaweed soup; after taking my bowl over to the sink I walked myself slowly and safely back online, again  rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.    
  • Anyways, fingers crossed I can brb after one last loo trip @ 9pm with my final, final plodding total for today, the final, final events for tonight, the final, final spam count for the week plus what's happening Saturday, else wishing everyone a smashing weekend ahead!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: