Tuesday, December 28, 2021

Tuesday Post 396d

 Good evening again and one final greeting for tonight! Em's final, final plodding total for Tuesday now stands @ 4072. Righteo, final, final events for tonight?

  • After publishing the previous post, I Facebooked, blogged and started composing an email to Michelle, asking who was gonna come mind me toms arvo from 4pm till 6pm.
  • At 9pm, I walk myself once more slowly and safely to the loo for one tinkle and back, always rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.   
  • Toms: excitement: Anna's picking me up @ 8:30am; we're going to the Pancake Manor for a post-Christmas celebration! I've not seen her all year and even better, she says we can eat dessert afterwards! I've Googled around and apparently there's a shaved ice place somewhere @ Garbo!!
  • PIG mum may not feed me any lunch after I've had pancakes for breakfast with Anna, though ... XD
  • Seeing Ray for some massage and acupuncture toms arvo; bet PIG mum's simply DYING to yap unceasingly @ him.
  • Hope someone comes to mind me 4-6pm! I've already emailed Michelle about it.
  • Ooh and maybe I can watch the 6pm news bulletin for the 136TH time!
  • Righteo, hope everyone has a smashing day toms!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^                                         

No comments: