Tuesday, December 21, 2021

Tuesday Post 395c

 Good evening again and one final greeting for tonight! Em's final, final plodding total for Tuesday now stands @ 4095. Ha, I'm just 4000. XD Righteo, final, final events for tonight?

  • After using the loo for one more tinkle, I return online and happily watch the 6pm news bulletin (Nine's) for the 134TH time.
  • When dad summoned me for dinner @ 7:58pm, I used the loo for one tinkle and walked myself slowly and safely to the gobbling :P table,  rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over
  • Sweet, the parents lemme use the spoon Kim kindly passed me before lunch for dinner; December has been satisfied TWENTY-ONE times!!! :D :D :D
  • Dinner tonight: rice, lotsa lettuce and a little beef.
  • Dinner was spooned down with one bowl of soup; after taking my bowl over to the sink I walked myself slowly and safely back online, again  rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
  • At 9pm, I walked myself once more slowly and safely to the loo for one tinkle and back, always  rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
  • Toms: we're meeting Mrs. Dent and Nana for morning tea @ The Coffee Club! I've not seen her since my birthday!
  • Presuming we're going home for lunch, since Aunty Carol, Jess, Charlotte and Daniel are coming over for their yearly visit! 
  • Originally Nisha was minding me 4-6pm but she's had to go into two weeks' isolation coz she was a close contact of some positive COVID case! o_O Janice will come instead~
  • Fingers crossed I can watch the 6pm news for the 135TH time!
  • Righteo, hope everyone has a smashing day toms!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: