Saturday, December 4, 2021

Saturday Post 393b

 Heylo again and good evening! Firsttly, Em's new plodding total for Saturday now stands @ 3279 (sweet I'm over three grand XD); secondly, Joni's devotional topic's 'The World, The Flesh And The Devil' and thirdly, Our Daily Bread's devotional topic's 'Generation Now'. Righteo, just briefly, continuing tonight's events?

  • Nisha came to mind me from 10am till 2pm. She gave me fifteen more minutes but somehow I fell back asleep and totally lost count until she pushed open the bedroom door, awoke me and asked, "You ready yet?
  • Got kitted, brushed teeth, did stinky unspeakable and headed outside for breakfast before decorating the Christmas tree with Nisha!
  • Used the loo for one tinkle, climbed into Nisha's passenger seat and she tootlled us off to Calamvale Central to buy a box of tissues and sushi.
  • Showered when I got home - hairwash today. Also thanks to Nisha who helped me rinse my hair out, thus freeing Era to hold my stupid right eye tightly shut.
  • Dried, creamed and rekitted lunch was the rice leftovers dad had left for me. Thanks to Nisha who made me two more big mugs of white tea with two sugars.
  • Nisha left when dad got home. She's back Wednesday 4-6pm.
  • Dad tootled me off to BCAC to play ping pong! I played thrice with a break in between each; lucky dad played SIX ROUNDS STRAIGHT!
  • Back home, I used the loo for one tinkle, headed down to the gobbling :P table to munch my yummy calamari sushi roll and drink one mug of delicious vanilla chai with milk.
  • I also happily read for awhile, reaching pg. 475 @ 4:54pm and FINISHING THE BOOK FIVE MINUTES LATER!!
  • Used loo for one tinkle, returned online and watched the 6pm bulletin (Nine's) for the 131ST time!
  • used loo for another tinkle and then had dinner with dad. Thunderstorm exploded while we were eating; when I returned online I Whatsapped PIG mum saying don't come home yet; big storm blowing.
  •  Righteo, hopefully bbl after one final loo trip @ 9pm with my final, final plodding total for today, the final, final events for tonight plus what's happening Sunday, else hope to see everyone @ church toms!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: