Thursday, December 9, 2021

Friday Post 394b

 Heylo again! Em's new plodding total for Friday now stands @ 1829. Righteo, continuing events for today?

  •  Whoops didn't even realise I'm outta time! But Amy took me out to CalAmvale Central for walkies today and I cooked a chicken stir fry with Tiff for OT! Will hopefully get my new cook club novel from the Logan North library toms and play table tennis in the arvo! Righteo, hopefully bbl else wishing everyone a smashing weekend ahead!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^
    P.S. All the interesting surnames I saw while watching the 6pm bulletin (Nine's) for the 132ND time: Arvier, Aitken, Burns, Gildea, Fegan, Kearsley, Coatsworth, Collignon - okay, will stop taking down interesting surnames because the stupid live stream keeps freezing! >< 1AUD = 71.53USc. Tracey Atkins read the weather report. Brisbane was 21-30 today. Mt. Gravatt toms: 16-29 Sunrise 4:45am Sunset 6:17pm

No comments: