Sunday, December 12, 2021

Sunday Post 394d

 Good evening again and one final greeting for tonight! Firstly, Em's final, final plodding total for Sunday now stands @ 3199 and secondly, the final, final spam count for the weekend's now forty-nine. Righteo, final, final events for tonight?

  • After publishing the previous post, I just Facebooked for ten minutes. XD
  • At 9pm, I walked myself once more slowly and safely to the loo and back, always rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.    
  • Toms: Hannah's minding me from 9am till 1pm. Unsure where PIG mum'll send us for walkies; I'm hoping she'll lemme walk around Calamvale Central and also lemme buy a yummy bowl of Japanese rice for lunch because toms night Kim's taking me to Queen Street Mall for my once yearly shopping trip! *explodes with excitement* I'll get to WINDOSHOP and check everything out for once; Kim's also taking me to see the big Christmas tree!! Wonder will there be any Santas around @ night that I can grab photos with?
  • Righteo, hope everyone has a smashing week ahead!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: